Subject: Re: Looking for LW animation Demos
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Donald Drennan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 1995 14:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

> (any ever heard of them?).  You might want to ask Manny if he can slip you
> a sneak preview of his Digital Fantasies animation tape -- all LW stuff
> (you'll get one of mine, too :) )  I'd offer a demo tape, but I dont
> really have one yet... Sorry...
> -- Joe
> Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.

There's a pretty cool 1 minute commercial spot that will appear on issue 1 
of LIGHTSPEED to promote the Digital Fantasies tape.  It's about 50 
seconds of non stop LW animation (some really, really cool stuff!) that 
will be sure to impress whoever you show it to.  There's also the 
animation showcase which has even more animation, and that will be on 
EVERY issue of LIGHTSPEED.  I'm sure after LIGHTSPEED starts shipping and 
gains recognition, we'll start receiving animations from more people to 
include in the animation showcase.  It's great from a business 
perspective also because you can scout for talent by watching the video... 
incase you need to hire somebody.  Anyway, thanks to all who have replied 
via e-mail for more information on LIGHTSPEED.  I'll be posting ordering 
information next week, and shipping should being in two weeks.

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED: The Video Magazine for the Lightwave Enthusiast.
--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]